|1958 - ||The first company kindergarten and nursery were opened. At the end of the 80s the Company had 9 kindergartens and 4 nurseries at the disposal of its employees.
|•||The first issue of the company magazine "Stilon-Gorzów" was published in February.|
|1959 - ||The Foil Plant (later transformed into the Magnetic Materials Plant) was first opened, initially producing triacetate film base.|
|1961 - ||Stilon's tenth anniversary. Production of upholstery and haberdashery bristle was initiated. The Company Health Centre was opened (later transformed into the Public Health Co-operative). The Company Club of Technical Thought and the company branch of the Society of Chemical Engineers and Technicians (SITPChem) were opened.
|1969 - ||The Department of Electronical Computing was opened. Later transformed into the Data Processing Centre. |
|1970 - ||A new technical yarn plant, based on a SNIA/VISCOSA licence and representing world quality standard, was opened.
- Production of videotapes was initiated
|1972 - ||The Textile Yarn Plant was modernized to a yearly capacity of 5,000 tons.
Production of soft carpet yarn, trademarked lanastil, based on the Company's own technology, was initiated.
|•||Many public objects were created, to name only the ice-rink Lodastil (closed down in 1975), the Complex of
Chemical Schools (recently transformed into the Complex of Technical and Vocational Schools), or the relaxation centre in Lubniewice. |
|1973 - ||New production lines for manufacturing monofilaments and bristle were installed and put into operation.
|•||Several new objects were opened: the sports hall in Czeresniowa Street, the outdoor swimming pool (with the seat of the Company Sports Club) in Energetyków Street|
|1975 - ||A large modern plant for production of textile yarn, with a target annual capacity of 25-30 thousand tons (PJ II Plant) was opened
|•||. A modern plant for production of carpet yarn was opened, with a yearly capacity of 5,000 tonnes. The textile yarn plant continued to develop. The employment level exceeded 10 thousand people. |
|1977 - ||The Plant Museum (presently functioning as the Town Culture Centre) was opened, in
co-operation with the County Bureau of Fine Arts Exhibitions (1980).
|1981 - ||A political conflict broke out at Stilon. The martial law was introduced. Part of the employees went on strike. Solidarity was created and then - banned|
|1987 - ||A modern line for production of polyamide monofilaments and ferrum-maxi cassettes, characterized by excellent electro-acoustic properties, were installed and put into operation. |
|1992 - ||The Company was transformed into a joint stock company owned exclusively by the State Treasury (31 December). The Company applied for the Mass Privatization Program
|•||The Board of Employees ceased to exist||•||The Supervisory Board was created. Stilon rented out a fraction of its property to Volkswagen-Electrosysteme, employing 1,200 people.
||•||An upward trend was observed. At the end of the year the Company employed 4,047 people.
|1995 - ||Stilon entered the Second National Investment Fund.
|•||A new Telecommunication Centre was opened. ||•||The company welfare system was re-introduced (subsidies for the employees and their children, credits).
|1996 - ||15% of Stilon' shares were distributed among the employees (the program was completed in February). The first general meeting of the shareholders took place on 18 April 1996. |
|1997 - ||Stilon was granted the quality certificate ISO 9001 (December). |
|1998 - ||Stilon became part of Rhodia and Nylstar group (December)|
|2003 - ||Stilon was divided into 3 plants. On the base of Technical Yarn Division and Structural Polymers Division there was founded separate company (Rhodia Polyamide Polska sp. z o.o) (September)|
|2004 - ||Companies owned by Rhodia group sold all their shares of Stilon to Nylstar group (November)|
|2008 - ||Stilon' shares owned by Nylstar Srl Italy were sold to Meryl Fiber Srl (January)|
|2008 - ||ZWCH STILON SA became a part of holding Meryl Fiber (March)|
|2008 - ||Stilon' shares owned by Meryl Fiber Srl Italy and by Meryl Fiber SAS France were sold to Stilon Ltd owned by|